The Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria (MLSCN) is now inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates who wish to be trained as part-time MLSCN Inspectors for medical laboratories.
Candidates should have, at least, the following qualifications and experience.
- Associate of the Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria with a minimum of 10 years relevant experience.
- Laboratory quality management system knowledge and experience will be an added advantage
Applicants who are selected will undergo rigorous training in:-
- General requirements for quality and competence of medical laboratories.
- Laboratory Inspection techniques
- Qualities of a good Laboratory Inspector
- Emotional Intelligence
- On-site inspection with qualified Inspectors as mentors, evaluation and screening of candidates will occur throughout the training schedule and those candidates who reach final registration as Lead Inspectors or Inspectors will be contacted for inspection of medical laboratories in Nigeria as required.
Training fee: ₦25,000.00 per participant (Payment should be made to MLSCN TSA Account with Central Bank of Nigeria).
Please, forward the following:
- Letter of intent
- Curriculum vitae
- Photocopies of relevant certificates
- Evidence of payment to email@example.com
All applications should reach MLSCN within 6 weeks from the date of this publication.
Be the reporter. Submit your news reports, articles and press release to us via firstname.lastname@example.org | Follow us on Twitter @zackmensah | Like our facebook page the Nigerian Scientist | Subscribe to our BBM Channel C00233BF3. #BBMme PIN: 58C995DC.
Sent from Fast notepad